1. OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 27.1)
- Beyond any boundary fence, hedge or in or over any boundary ditch.
- In or beyond the ditch on the left of 1st/10th holes.
- In or beyond the ditch marked by white stakes on the left of 6th/15th holes.
- In or beyond the ditch marked by line of white stakes on the left of 9th/18th fairway.
- In or beyond the ditch at back of 9th green.
- In or beyond the ditch on the left of fairway approaching 18th green.
- Over the line of curb stones left of 18th green between green keeper's hut and corner of putting green.
- Over the wall between 18th green and putting green, and on the putting green.
- The Clubhouse and Clubhouse paths.
2. WATER HAZARDS (Rule 26)
3. LATERAL WATER HAZARDS (Rule 26)
- Playing 2nd/11th, ditch on left between yellow posts.
- Playing 2nd/11th, ditch on right of practice ground.
- Playing 3rd/12th, ditch on right.
- Playing 4th/13th, ditch close to fender on left.
- Playing 5th/14th, ditch over fender on left, between yellow posts.
- Ditch on right of 1st/10th fairways.
- Ditch on left of 2nd fairway where marked with red posts.
- Playing 5th/14th, ditch over fender on left, between red posts.
- Playing 9th/18th, ditch on the right of the tee, between red posts.
4. OBSTRUCTIONS (Rule 24)
All shelters, huts, ball washers and marker posts on the course are immovable obstructions.
5. MANHOLE COVERS
A ball lying within one club length of any manhole cover may be lifted and dropped within one club length of where it originally lay, not nearer the hole, without penalty.
A ball on any path must be played as it lies or declared unplayable. (Rule 28)
Stakes supporting trees are integral parts of the course. No relief is permitted.
8. STONES IN BUNKER
Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions. (Rule 24.1 applies)
9. GENERALPlayers striking off at the first tee must take turns with players coming up to play the tenth. (b) For purposes of the relevant R & A rule, the practice ground shall be the area adjacent to the equipment shed between the first, second and third holes.
Four ball matches shall have equal standing with singles, threesomes and foursomes (two ball matches).
Competitors shall always have precedence.